Friday, January 28, 2022

FINAGLE THE BAGEL!

I have become a big fan of Weight Watchers. The program has helped me lose 35 lbs., recipes are delicious, and there are no foods off-limits! Recently I made their bagel recipe; super easy to make and very delicious!

WW EVERYTHING BAGELS

Ingredients:

1 cup self-rising flour*

1 cup fat free Greek yogurt (I used 5% )

1 egg, beaten

1 Tbsp. Everything Bagel seasoning (I used more than 1 Tbsp.)

Bagels formed and ready to bake.

*I did not have self-rising flour in my pantry so mixed in 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Baking Powder and 1/4 tsp. of salt into the cup of regular flour.

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together flour, yogurt, and half the seasoning. I used 1 Tbsp. in the batter. Mix until a soft dough begins to form. It will be quite sticky.

Separate the dough into four equal balls. Roll each ball into a long rope. Twist the rope into a circle and pinch the ends together.

Brush each bagel with the beaten egg and top with enough Everything seasoning to coat thoroughly.

Place the bagels on a baking sheet lined with parchment (I was out of parchment paper so just placed on the baking sheet. They did not stick.) Bake in the preheated oven for 23 minutes. When done turn on the broiler to brown the tops. 

They also make a nice gift along
with a jar of Everything Bagel spice mix.

I AM VERY EXCITED TO TELL YOU I AM IN THE PROCESS (WITH THE HELP OF A COUPLE DEAR FRIENDS!) OF CREATING A NEW WEBSITE FOR 
COOK WITH CINDY.

COMBINED WITH A NEW SYSTEM FOR SUBSCRIBING AND DELIVERING THE BLOG POSTS, MY HOPE IS THAT THE SITE WILL BE MORE ATTRACTIVE 
AND EASIER FOR YOU TO USE.

STAY TUNED...

UNTIL THEN, KEEP ON FINAGLING
IN YOUR OWN KITCHENS!

WWW.COOKWITHCINDY.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment