Sunday, September 1, 2013

PLEASE "LIKE" ME!

Enjoying the sun in Spiddal, Co. Galway, IRE, with Galway Bay in the background.
I am applying for the position of CHIEF WORLD EXPLORER with an online travel company called Jauntaroo. This is a 1 year position that involves traveling throughout the world, writing about your experiences and posting stories, photos and video on their website and various social media. I think it could be a blast, but need your help. In order to be considered for the position, I needed to make a 1 minute video which is now posted on the Jauntaroo website. Would you please go to the following link:

http://www.bestjobaroundtheworld.com/submissions/view/6515

view and "like" my video. I have been experiencing some technical difficulties viewing the video, but I believe you can still "like" it even if you can't see it. I think the Jauntaroo website is getting swamped with traffic which may be the cause. There are about 1000 applicants to date and the deadline is September 15.

You are able to "like" me once every 24 hours from now until the 15th of September.

Thank you so much for your support!

I promise a food blog coming soon. I just made a fantastic braciole last night, one of my favorite Italian meals! I will share this with you next time. Until then, thanks again for casting your vote! Here's a sneak preview of the braciole...red sauce is not pictured here, but I think it was the best part of the meal!



Look forward to seeing you in the kitchen soon
for another episode of:





Keep smiling in and out of the kitchen! Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment